The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose\n
Could that be you?
Our Technology Services team executes upon a wide variety of customer technical implementation efforts, ensuring they utilize the UiPath platform successfully, adopt it widely and are continually deriving business value from it.\n
The Director and Solution Architect team are entrusted with some of UiPath’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels.
What you'll do at UiPath
• Responsible for leading UiPath Professional Service’s engagements with a team of 2-5 resources.
• Provide technical guidance, design and oversight during initial stages of an implementation and any critical milestones.
• Identify and qualify RPA developers, Business Analysts and Solution architects to deliver on professional service’s engagements.
• Develop sustainable solutions with the team of developers in order to drive towards customer adoption
• Resolve technical challenges for strategic clients
• Proactively guide team to align with market demands and respond to sales pursuits requiring implementation services
• Assess new technology and develop training and implementation approaches
• Mentor technical engineers who are looking to grow their careers in RPA
• Develop a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities
• Work with a truly unbelievable technical team that will move mountains to help our customers
• Become an evangelist of UiPath by identifying client needs and showcasing the best solution
• Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem
What you'll bring to the team
• Computer Science or Engineering degree
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred)
• Previous experience in implementation support domain is a must
• 2+ years of management experience leading high performing technical team
• 2+ years of experience developing in UiPath
• Knowledge of other RPA platforms a plus
• Experience in infrastructure related technology
• Willingness to travel up to 25%, on-site with customer
• We are seeking process-minded individuals with good presentation and communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned\n