The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose\n
Could that be you?
At UiPath we are committed to accelerating human achievement by delivering a powerful AI-enhanced end-to-end automation platform. We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.\n
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We are leaders in applying machine learning and AI to increase productivity in a safe and secure way.
What you'll do at UiPath
As a Technical Security Program Manager on the UiPath Security and Trust team, you will play a critical role in safeguarding our products and services through effective security program definition. Your programs will stretch across the Security Development Lifecycle, from vulnerability management to partnerships with engineering teams. You will use your technical security knowledge to successfully drive programs and earn trust from engineers. You will work with more senior program managers to create and drive initiatives to empower our engineering teams in building secure infrastructure at scale. This role also requires proven ability to wear multiple hats, prioritize, not get stuck, and adapt in an environment that’s growing and changing fast.
What you'll bring to the team
- 3+ years of experience as a Project/Program Manager in the software space. Experience on Security/Privacy projects is preferred \n
- \nUnderstanding of modern software development processes (pipelines, release management). \n \n
- \nUnderstanding of software vulnerability exposure concepts and remediation processes. \n \n
- \nProficiency in engaging Engineering and other stakeholders to handle various issues, including security/privacy-related. \n \n
- \nExperience in improving, reporting, and measuring metrics across an organization. \n \n
- \nEagerness to delve into problems, drive alignment, and assist with execution through well-documented plans. \n \n
- \nStellar teamwork and collaboration skills. \n \n
- \nProven track record of effectively working with remote teams in different time zones. \n \n
- Experience in project management, OKRs, KPIs, etc. \n
- Nice to Have
- \nUnderstanding of cloud infrastructure concepts. \n \n
- \nUnderstanding of container technology concepts. \n \n
- \nUnderstanding of encryption, secret management, security monitoring concepts. \n \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned\n