The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose\n
Could that be you?
As an RPA Developer you will provide solution designs to customers throughout the deployment and
involve in testing and delivering technical training to the clients
What you'll do at UiPath
- Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath. \n
- Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator \n
- Provide solution designs to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs
and project implementation phase. \n
- Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed. \n
- Develop workflows and custom activities using Vb .Net/C#. \n
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles \n
- Deliver technical training, demos, blueprints and provide necessary support for new/existing
What you'll bring to the team
Graduate in Computer Science/IT or equivalent Degree.\n
3+ years of experience in IT industry with code developent background
• Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings.
• Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in
• Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
• UiPath Advanced Developer Certification is a must.
• Excellent communication skill is a must.
• Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must (or any scripting
language, python is a plus)
• Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
• Any Working Knowledge on Document Understanding, Computer Vision, AI Center and/or
Action Center is a plus
• Experience working with
Mainframe Automation, SAP Automation or Citrix Automation is a plus.
• Experience working with other RPA tools is a Plus
• UiPath Certified Professionals (UCP) preferred
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned\n