Lead Product Owner
A fully remote location in Europe
Role Overview 🚀
Are you a rockstar Product Owner who is passionate about leading product teams and shipping disruptive financial products at scale globally? Uncapped is the place for you!
At Uncapped, our mission is to revolutionise funding and help ambitious founders realise their dreams. We’re taking over the online lending landscape and are seeing record growth in all our core markets (UK, US and Germany).
We’re looking for a Lead Product Owner to lead our groundbreaking team, bringing best-in-class products to both customers and colleagues. You’ll work closely with our CEO to define our product vision, own the overall roadmap, foster a continuous improvement culture and ensure that we always have a customer-first mindset in everything we do. You’ll be shipping products used by thousands of customers around the world.
About Uncapped 👫
Founded in 2019 and headquartered in London, Uncapped is the fastest, most affordable way for growing online businesses to fund marketing and inventory. We provide lending volumes of between £50k to £10m without credit checks, personal guarantees, warrants, equity, or compounding interest -- and make money by charging a low flat fee that is paid back from future sales revenue. Uncapped has raised $120 million from investors including Lakestar, Mouro Capital, Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Seedcamp, and All Iron Ventures.
What you will do ✍️
- Lead the overall product and engineering engagement with the CEO and other C-Suite stakeholders to build the next generation of lending products globally
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities that align with business goals and user needs
- Mobilise the rest of the company to launch new products achieving commercial success
- Lead and coach a team of product owners
- Be super hands-on, owning your own products and leading our turbo-charged engineers to ship high-quality products and features fast Work with designers to create amazing user experiences
- Embed a customer and product-first mindset across the whole business
- Use data to prioritize, validate hypotheses, and measure success
- Hire new people to make the team and company successful
Who you are 👀
- You have at least 8 years of product management experience in the FinTech/Financial Service industry
- B2B experience
- You’ve led experienced teams and have coached and developed both Junior and Senior Product Owners
- You are a visionary and master of execution and can flip between developing product strategy and agile delivery efficiently and elegantly
- You’re data first with experience in SQL, have a strong commercial acumen and are passionate about developing and testing robust hypotheses that add value to customers
- You have a portfolio of products that you have successfully launched around the world, with the battle scars to prove it!
- You have a never settle attitude, constantly challenge the status quo and seek out opportunities where others see constraints
- Proactive and hands-on in tackling product challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building intuitive design, navigation, and UX
What we offer 🎁
We’re a fast-growing startup with huge goals. So everyone does their best work, and we provide the benefits our team really wants. We’re continually adding to this list as new people join -- here are some of the things you can expect:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working: Remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility
- Unlimited time off to relax and see the world
- A personal growth fund that helps you to become your best
- Weekly recognition and awards that celebrate all the wins, both big and small
- Annual retreat abroad to hang out with your team on a paid staff trip
- A workspace just for you, with €400 to optimise your home office
We are only able to consider applications from those who are eligible to work in Europe without requiring sponsorship.