Role Overview 🚀
After unprecedented 4x growth within 2023 and hitting profitability, Uncapped is looking for a VP of Revenue to support scaling the company further in the coming years.
This person will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be responsible for defining and delivering the commercial strategy and managing business development and marketing initiatives. They will operate at both a strategic and a tactical level, with the ability to zoom in and out as needed to ensure the growth of our business.
About Uncapped 👫
Founded in 2019, Uncapped is the leading global provider of working capital to brands and online sellers. We’ve deployed close to $500m in debt financing to our clients and raised $50m in VC funding from investors like Lakestar, Mouro Capital, Global Founders Capital and Seedcamp. In November 2023 we were voted as the #1 Fintech Startup to Watch in the UK.
What you will do ✍️
- Lead Uncapped’s Go-to-Market strategy and execution, being responsible for the full commercial P&L
- Coach and manage the global sales team
- Manage relationships with partners, from strategic ones to small affiliates
- Design and optimise compensation structure, managing commission, quotas and other performance levers
- Own relationships with key clients and ensure the right level of service for all businesses and partners
- Drive cross-functional innovation including product and risk management
- Set the tone for the culture in the commercial team
Who you are 👀
- You are a proven leader & executive with expertise in all aspects of go-to-market strategy development & execution
- You have scaled businesses from £10m to £50m in annual revenue and commercial teams from 20 to 100+ people
- You have extensive experience in selling to SMEs, ideally in the e-commerce space
- You’re an expert in using data and insights to determine and measure commercial strategies and plans
- You are the ultimate coach and have built high-performing commercial teams many times over
What we offer 🎁
At Uncapped, our people make us successful. We are a startup with big goals and an even larger work ethic, so we want to give everyone the benefits they want. We’re continually adding to this list as new people join -- here are some of the things you can expect:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Personal growth fund: Raise your game from great to spectacular
- Workspace fit for you: £/€/$ 400 to improve your home office
- The opportunity to make a big impact every day on entrepreneurs' lives.
- An enhanced family leave package