Credit Strategy Analyst
Role Overview 🚀
We are looking for a highly analytical Credit Strategy Analyst to join our growing risk team to develop credit risk strategies, and drive balance customer growth with credit risk while optimising profitability. The role will involve using data and analytics to solve a variety of different business problems relating to credit risk and pricing and provide insights into the performance of the portfolio, monitor trends etc.
This role will report into the Credit Risk Manager and will work closely with cross-functional teams including sales, data science, product, tech and operations to develop and drive credit strategy and identify new opportunities through the application of cutting edge analytical techniques.
About Uncapped 👫
Founded in 2019, Uncapped is the fastest, most affordable way for growing online businesses to fund marketing and inventory. The company was born out of frustration with the limited financing options available for the UK and European entrepreneurs to finance growth.
Uncapped provides business advances of between £10K and £10M without credit checks, personal guarantees, warrants, equity, or compounding interest -- and makes money by charging a low flat fee that is paid back from future sales revenue.
Uncapped has raised $120 million from investors including Lakestar, Mouro Capital, Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Seedcamp, and All Iron Ventures.
What you will do ✍️
- Develop, maintain and monitor credit strategies across the customer lifecycle
- Run ad-hoc analysis to deep dive into portfolio trends and draw actionable insights
- Work closely with data-engineers and product teams to automate credit decisioning
- Work closely with the commercial teams to ensure credit risk requirements are incorporated into product development
- Model customer profitability to optimise pricing strategies
- Track business performance to identify emerging risks and incorporate learnings to improve credit strategies