Customer Success Manager
Hybrid role based in Atlanta, Georgia
Role Overview 🚀
At Uncapped, we help ambitious founders realise their dreams. If you are looking for your next role in Sales/Customer Success, come join a high-performing team working with the Founders and decision-makers of high-growth companies in the US. We are transforming the way digital companies can grow their revenue, and Customer Success Managers are crucial to the client relationship. Our solutions delight our customers; our compensation plans are competitive; and our approach to your training, mentoring, and development is hands-on and designed for your success.
We are on a path to becoming a significant company with global influence, and you will be working at the intersection of technology companies and venture capital investment. This role offers an opportunity to join a company and materially contribute directly to its growth.
About Uncapped 👫
Founded in 2019, Uncapped is the fastest, most affordable way for growing online businesses to fund marketing and inventory. The company was born out of frustration with the limited financing options available for UK and European entrepreneurs to finance growth.
Uncapped provides working capital loans to brands and retailers around the world, doing between $10m and $100m in turnover.
Uncapped has raised VC funding from most notable investors including Lakestar, Mouro Capital, Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Seedcamp, and All Iron Ventures.
What you will do ✍️
You will own and nurture a portfolio of US clients by offering a solution that solves a huge pain point for digital companies and beats alternatives head-to-head. Our customers love what we offer, and 90% take more capital.
- Own the client relationship throughout the entire lifecycle, managing additional funding applications and acting as the lead point of contact at Uncapped
- Work with our Underwriting team to tailor funding offers to our client's unique requirements
- Collaborate with our clients to deliver an amazing ongoing customer experience, problem-solving and testing solutions
- Identify opportunities to delight and add further value to our clients, providing them insight into and cross-selling partner products and services
- Become a subject matter expert on the small business financing space
- Provide accurate forecasting predictions and leverage our CRM system effectively
- Contribute to the ongoing development of sales-related systems, processes and business practices by sharing recommendations to improve efficiency and capacity
- Act as the voice of our customers, feeding back insights into the product development cycle
- Drive improvements to NPS through immediate post-sales aftercare activities such as platform demos for customers