Customer Research Analyst
Hybrid role in Warsaw, Poland
Role Overview 🚀
At Uncapped, our sales team are responsible for reaching out to the fastest-growing E-commerce and SaaS businesses within Europe and the US. We have ambitious goals and a wide, continually growing market so it’s important our Sales team are supplied with a large pool of qualified leads.
The Customer Research Team works in partnerships with our sales team to help identify strategic customer prospects, qualify opportunities and determine the most effective way to contact prospects. This role is of strategic important for growing our commercial channels in line with ambitious growth objectives. It is an ideal position for someone looking to gain experience in sales in a fast-paced technology company.
Founded in 2019, Uncapped is the fastest, most affordable way for growing online businesses to fund marketing and inventory. The company was born out of frustration with the limited financing options available for UK and European entrepreneurs to finance growth.
Uncapped provides working capital loans to brands and retailers around the world, doing between $10m and $100m in turnover.
Uncapped has raised VC funding from most notable investors including Lakestar, Mouro Capital, Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Seedcamp, and All Iron Ventures.
What you will do ✍️
- Conduct research to identify potential customers using Linkedin, Google and internal tools
- Analyse customers to determine if they fit our ideal customer profile
- Research best method of contacting customers and gather contact details using a variety of tools and innovative methods
- Become internal expert on our target customer base
- Identify how we can optimise our customer research processes and tools