At Veratrak, we are dedicated to transforming the pharmaceutical supply chain with innovative solutions. We are team players who believe that technology has the power to drive better patient outcomes and contribute to making medicines more affordable.
Our values are embedded in everything we do and our ambitions for the future drive our agile approach to development. At Veratrak, you will work alongside innovators and experts hailing from countries across the world. With funding from Europe’s top investors and as a winner of Oxford University’s Innovation of the Year award, we are on a mission to digitise the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Veratrak’s award-winning software solutions simplify complex workflows and enable collaboration, visibility and data-sharing across the full industry supply chain. Our solutions are built on blockchain, which ensures workflows and data exchanges are secure, immutable, and auditable.
The Hub, by Veratrak, is a SaaS platform that removes peer-to-peer data connections between Pharmaceutical companies and their logistics partners to access a vast network of supply chain services.
The Hub is a data exchange platform, enabling companies to work more efficiently, free up working capital, have visibility in areas where there is currently none, and significantly reduce annual spend on IT services.
As a Product Manager at Veratrak, you will play a pivotal role to own the product management and development for key products within the Veratrak product portfolio. You will own definition of features through research, design, and development in addition to engaging and soliciting feedback with existing and future customers, customer-facing and technical development teams, collaborating closely with Senior Leadership. You will drive the innovation of novel solutions to problems facing the pharmaceutical supply chain, carrying the product vision forward, supporting smooth delivery of services to our clients and liaising with stakeholders to ensure smooth user experience.
This is an individual contributor role, reporting into the Chief Product Officer, with an opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's success and career advancement opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining your product’s vision and strategy in line with the Hub’s value proposition, and managing the product roadmap and product life cycle.
- Development, prioritization, and clear value propositions to deliver and alignment with Engineering on delivery timelines and technical requirements
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Quality, Marketing, Customer, and Sales and articulating the product roadmap and vision to these stakeholders.
- Defining success metrics for new features and adopting a data-driven approach to all processes across the product management function.
- Developing a deep understanding the needs of Veratrak’s customers and partners by developing relationships with key customers, conducting user interviews, and market research
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the product as well as the product’s compliance to market needs wrapped in a product experience that continuously and consistently delights the consumers.
- Lead the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Be responsible for communicating business and functional requirements, articulating clearly the user needs through user stories, and working with design, engineering, and quality to deliver new feature enhancements to grow platforms.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of product management in a complex business setting, ideally in a highly regulated B2B industry
- Strong project management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with product management tools, prioritization frameworks, and methodologies
- Command of modern delivery methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with customer feedback tools and data analysis
- Experience with market and user research
- Willingness to travel infrequently nationally and internationally as needed
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of, or demonstrable interest in, supply chain functions and/or the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience engaging with senior leadership and stakeholders with B2B clients
- Command of data analytics and SQL
- Understanding of AWS cloud solutions
- Competitive compensation package including retirement contributions
- Flexible remote working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus days off in December
- Budget towards a WFH set up
- Wellness budget
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of a company backed by world class venture capital firms