Product Manager (Remote)
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2023
WealthKernel is a VC-backed FinTech company whose mission is to enable change that makes financial services better for everyday people. We aim to be the AWS of savings, investment, and pension infrastructure. We recently won the WealthTech Company of the Year award at the FinTech Awards London. At the heart of WealthKernel is an Api-first, DevOps culture.
About the job
WK’s Product Managers will be playing a key part in providing value and support to our cross-functional teams, helping innovate and build the WealthKernel platform while gaining valuable on-the-job training and coaching. You will be working closely with our team of developers, co-leading the Squads with the Lead Software Engineers and acting as the glue that holds all functions together.
● Contributing to problem and solution discovery efforts by conducting internal stakeholder and customer interviews and research, and developing and running experiments to validate concepts.
● Writing stories that articulate work to be done by Engineering in support of solutions and production support.
● Working closely with Engineering to ensure solutions are ultimately delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
● Working closely with stakeholder to understand the business and adapt solutions as it evolves.
● Supporting stakeholders in the development of feature descriptions and new release content.
● Maintaining a prioritized backlog that aligns with available Engineering capacity and maps to an overall solution roadmap.
- 1-2 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- You have sound knowledge of API Development and SDLC
- Strong Wealth Management domain knowledge,
- Solid technical acumen and the ability to learn tech concepts quickly,
- Assertive and strong-willed, but diplomatic and a great negotiator.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND CHARACTER TRAITS
Self-starter, self-driven, customer-centric, analytical and data driven, superb prioritization skills, transversality, great communication skills.
- We believe in transparency and empowering people
- We want you to challenge us and also to accept being challenged
- We want you to learn from your mistakes. We want you to propose and try new things
- We believe in results. We don’t micromanage. We trust you.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in new areas while working in an open, creative, and collaborative environment.
- You will work hands-on with experienced professionals who will always be one click away from you if you need their help
- Working in a multicultural environment
- A positive and collaborative working culture
- Competitive pay package
- 22 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Remotely based position (forever!)
- Company team retreats
If you have the confidence, energy, and passion to take on this challenging people role and build a unique Compliance Department, please get in touch!