Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
About the company
WealthKernel is a VC backed FinTech company whose mission is to enable change that makes financial services better for everyday people. We aim to be the AWS of savings, investment and pension infrastructure. We recently won the Startup Programme - Fintech Award at the CogX Awards 2023.
About the job
We are looking for a part-time (24h per week), office based PA to the CEO and also Admin support for other functions within the business. Our office is located in Shoreditch. You will be a self-starting problem-solver with plenty of initiative and willingness to help several people in the company. If you like taking the initiative, getting out of your comfort zone, this is the right job for you.
- Working closely with the CEO and other Senior members of the team in order to free them up administratively
- Handle agendas and meetings
- Supporting basic HR processes and files, payroll, onboarding, references, checks…
- Help Finance with processing staff expenses via company card and data entry invoicing and reconciling monthly credit card expenses and recording cost accurately
- Building on ad hoc projects as required
- Initiative writing clear procedures
Some must haves…
- at least 5 to 10 years of PA or administrative experience
- at least 3 years of experience working supporting several people or a particular team administratively
- excellent writing skills
- able to handle sensitive information with discretion and professionalism
- a methodical, thorough and detail-oriented approach to your work
- experience of Office package, G Suite…
- a desire to keep learning
- fluent English
You will really stand out if you have…
- experience with JIRA
- worked within a fast-growing scale-up
- experience in financial services
- Why us?
- We believe in transparency and empowering people
- We want you to challenge us and also to accept being challenged
- We want you to learn from your mistakes. We want you to propose and try new things
- We believe in results. We don’t micromanage. We trust you.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills into new areas while working in an open, creative, and collaborative environment.
- You will work hands-on with experienced professionals who will always be one click away from you if you need their help
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay package
- 22 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Company team retreats
If you have the confidence, energy, and passion to take on this exciting role, please get in touch!