Insurance Product Lifecycle Manager (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are looking for an Insurance Product Lifecycle Manager(f/m/d) focused on insurance product processes to support our rapidly expanding Product team.
You will collaborate with key business stakeholders in actuarial, data science, legal & compliance, operations and sales to assure the insurance product team has efficient processes and communicates efficiently to deliver products in a timely and qualitative way.
- Streamline our product creation and improvement process with standardized project plans and critical paths.
- Organise and set up our product factory (data structure to accommodate all types of insurance products). This will entail defining common-base product definitions, setting mandatory rules to be included in policies as well as working on leveraging automation in development (pricing, documents, etc), testing and deployment/release management.
- Analyse market data and trends on specific insurance topics and optimize the way we work with other functions to improve collaboration and delivery.
- Support insurance product managers in setting up their projects surrounding new products, new countries, and new partners.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, identify opportunities, manage risk and escalations and balance stakeholder needs versus technical constraints on transversal or strategic projects
What you bring:
- At least five years of relevant working experience in the field of insurance
- Willingness and openness to design the future of the insurance business
- Very good understanding of the European life and non-life insurance markets, regulations and value chains
- Pragmatism and consequent target focus paired with flexibility and engagement
- Strong communication skills and the ability to share knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Good understanding of IT and its challenges
- Ability to think in a conceptual way and document it accordingly
- Fluency in English required. German is a plus.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by our Talent Acquisition Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Jelena Petrovic.