Senior Accountant Consolidation Specialist (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant Consolidation Specialist (f/m/d) to be responsible for the quality assurance of our consolidated financials, acting as the gate-keeper of our reporting to both internal and external stakeholders as well as driving further efficiency developments in our consolidation process.
In this role you will:
- Administer the consolidation software (Lucanet)
- Support the monthly consolidation process in the consolidation system (incl. consolidation entries)
- Process and review of all local consolidation packages of the subsidiaries
- Monitor the monthly delivery reliability
- Take over the support / monitoring of selected IAS / IFRS standards
- Responsible for the master data changes in the Group and Operational Chart of Account
- Assuring correct intercompany reconciliation of intra-group transactions
- Execute the consolidation steps and preparation of reporting for each group unit
- Contact person for national and international auditors and for international subsidiaries in consolidation matters
- Participate in the preparation of monthly group reporting
What you bring:
- Successfully completed business studies, ideally with a focus on accounting / accounting or a comparable qualification
- 5+ years of professional experience in an auditing firm and/or experience in group accounting of an international company
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Consolidation experience and experience with consolidation systems ideally Lucanet
- Profound affinity for numbers and IT
- Very good English and German language skills. Additional languages a plus
- Great communication and collaboration skills
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working.
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets.
- Training and Coaching opportunities.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Natasha Varma.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.