Enterprise IT Services Engineer (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Enterprise IT Services Engineer (f/m/d) to join an international and dynamic team of IT professionals that supports the growth and internal IT operations of wefox globally. The main task of the team is to manage and configure the applications and services that support the internal IT operations and the company’s goals, compliance, security and growth in a sustainable way.
The team manages core IT services, such as Google Workspace, JAMF, InTune, OKTA, Meraki, Active Directory, OpenVPN etc. and enables the IT operations on that aspect to our employees world wide.
In this role you will:
- IT Services operations
- Configuration, backups and administration of the enterprise IT services and applications.
- Structured change management for any change requests.
- Integration between the enterprise IT services and other applications/services in the organization.
- Secure IT operations
- Secure and fast IT offboardings
- Devices are managed, controlled, updated and secure
- Support InfoSec requests and implementations
- Support other functions by means of integrations and automations
- Integrate services used by different teams to ease access and information sharing
- Automate internal team processes through scripts
- Proactively improve shared enterprise IT services to support other teams' needs.
- Productive enterprise IT operations
- Improve own on/off-boarding and support processes
- Automate IT processes through integrations and scripts
What you bring:
- 3-6 Year experience in IT administration in SaaS or hybrid environments
- Good knowledge in configuration and change management of multiple applications
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation (experience with Meraki is a big plus)
- Hands-on experience with IT SaaS services like Jamf, InTune, AzureAD, Google Workspace and OKTA
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous work experience in a rapid growing Enterprise environment is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in information technology or computer science
- Professional certification
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Natalia Pérez.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.