Software Development Engineer in Test (f/m/d)
wefox is the world’s leading Insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding in 2021 and our Series D funding in 2022 wefox has raised over $1 billion US Dollar. wefox is on track to revolutionise the insurance industry by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences driven by data.
Our vision is to make insurance simple and 10x better. We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer in Test (f/m/d) to join our team in Paris. The team is the wefox’s Advanced Innovation Team and our focus, as a cross-functional team, is to leverage machine learning to improve the customer experience, and to deliver innovative products like risk prevention. As our lead software engineer in test you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of the development with the responsibility of the quality assurance: definition, implementation, deployment and maintenance of automated tests. You will also have the challenging mission to lead the QA team and define with your team the standard for QA in machine learning.
In this role you will :
- Design and implementation of tests for backend services and machine learning systems
- Implement integration, edge-case, performance and smoke tests.
- Ensure the integration and monitoring of tests in our CI/CD pipelines.
- Debug production issues and adding tests to cover the case when necessary
- Ensure we are delivering only first-class software in production.
- Help define, update and implement best practices in test and quality.
What you bring :
- Strong development skills in Python or Rust.
- 2+ years of experience in AUTOMATED testing API and backend services.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS and Github actions would be a plus.
- Experience in understanding product requirements.
- Embrace ownership, autonomy and agile methodology.
- Interest in machine learning.
- English proficiency (Work in an international environment).
What we offer :
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- Free access to a mental health and well-being platform for personalised care, such as 1:1 coaching and therapy sessions for life’s ups and downs — whether at work, at home, or in your relationships
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
Your contact person for this role is Shivani Bhardwaj.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.