You must follow application instructions at the end in order to be considered
Zamna’s Persistent Identity Layer is the critical foundation step in transforming travel industry data processes. By verifying persistent, assured identities between different data sources, airlines and OTAs let good, accurate data flow around all their systems.
Zamna recently raised a $5 million seed round investment from Venture Capital firms including LocalGlobe, Oxford Capital, FOMCAP, CyLon and Seedcamp. Zamna is an IATA One ID Strategic Partner, Disruptor of the Year Finalist @ the 2020 London Business Awards, UK Business Tech Awards Winner 2019 and holder of a coveted Oxford University Innovation Award. We have been featured extensively in the media, including in TechCrunch, CityAM, The Times, BBC, Bdaily, Financial Times and Forbes.
Zamna was founded in 2016 by Irra Ariella Khi and Alex Gorelik who met at Oxford, and who have continued to work with a number of Oxford Professors since. From then they have built a world class team to solve one of the most challenging technological problems. With a hire to applicant rate of <4%, Zamna is more selective than both Oxford (17.5%) and Harvard (5.2%).
- Identify ways that company activity can be codified and conducted more efficiently - what tools / products / processes would help to maximise the team’s output
- Assist in managing the day to day scheduling of the team - ensure that invites, agendas and follow-up notes are circulated efficiently and everyone is where they should be
- Assist in ensuring that prep sessions and other supporting activities needed for commercial activity are organised effectively
- Assist in keeping regular finance and back-office processes running including monthly invoice payruns and other recurring tasks
- Maintain and improve company-wide administrative structures including document filing and reporting systems
- Execute in a wide range of ad-hoc administrative activities such as purchasing equipment for new joiners
- Assist in coordinating all external stakeholder activity, ensuring that the right people are in the right places at the right time
- Assist in organising client-facing materials; develop systems for keeping meeting minutes organised, documents secure and available for the CEO / externals as needed
- Experience in aviation is an advantage, although not a must
- Above all else, close loops and never drop the ball; follow up faster than anyone else and get sh-t done
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Exceptional technological literacy with particular proficiency in Microsoft Office software – Mail, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote
- Start up background or experience in a high-growth VC backed business pace, ideally B2B business in a customer / client-facing role
- Hard working and logical thinker with experience supporting at the most senior level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – and an affinity to connect with people around you and build relationships quickly
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail - focused and responsive, able to deliver despite not understanding context (this is important given the role revolves around a very niche industry full of aviation speak)
- Ability to multitask, take ownership and work at a very fast pace
- Ability to process a substantial amount of information quickly, put it in perspective within context and formulate solutions and best course of action
- The ability to work well under pressure, while being tactfully persistent
- Happy to be in constant communication on via Teams chat and work in ‘flow’ with connectivity sometimes required beyond core office hours
- Excellent self management skills – strong personality with psychological and emotional stability, and excellent practical management
- Must be comfortable minuting from dictation and okay to support deep tech work, often without the full context or understanding of what’s being discussed
As a team, we understand that core values drive behaviour. As a team we spent 6 months collectively defining our shared Zamna Values, and we hire, fire, promote and reward based on how these are practiced. Everyone we have hired not only matches these standards of excellence, but elevates them.
To apply, please email [email hidden] with #teamops and your name in the subject before Monday, 15th November with your CV and cover letter, including:
1. Why you wish to work for Zamna
2. Why we should pick you to join us
3. Confirming immediate availability to start
Please also apply via Angel.