Head of Product Marketing
Dreamdata is a fast growing and well funded Saas company. Our product is a B2B revenue attribution platform that helps B2B companies get insights on how they generate revenue.
As we’re growing fast, we need more hands on deck to help give our customers a superior experience and ensure that they will stay with us for a long time.
As the Head of Product Marketing at Dreamdata you will be part of the Marketing team, while working closely with the Product team. You will both be responsible for launching new products and features, from ideation to implementation, as well as helping to crystallize the value proposition and positioning of our current offerings.
It will not be an easy task, you will need to stay organized and have an ability to hold many thoughts in your head at once, but we promise you it will be fun and rewarding, and you will get to work alongside seasoned and passionate marketers, product people and engineers.
If this sounds exciting to you, you may be the Head of Product Marketing we’re looking for!
What you’ll do:
- Own our go-to-market motion for new product releases and work closely with the rest of the organization to make it happen.
- Building and optimizing our Product-Led Motion through education, onboarding and activation.
- Building out relevant content, feature stories and creating the marketing assets needed to understand it internally and externally.
- Be a part of developing our product positioning and messaging informed by user research and market insights
- Product naming and hierarchy strategy - with a keen eye on alignment with our market position.
- Give input to the development of new features and optimisation of current.
You’re a great fit if:
- You’ve read “Obviously Awesome” by April Dunford and “Loved” by Martina Lauchengo and care deeply about positioning and messaging
- Have +5 years of relevant experience
- Have done Product-led go-to-market in the past including working with in-product messaging preferably at a Saas company
- Have an ability to profoundly understand tech and translate it into to tangible and valuable customer-facing communication
- You enjoy aligning with colleagues across multiple departments in a company with a high rate of change
- Used to doing customer interviews and market research
- Very organized, process oriented and have an excellent attention to detail.
- Born with an ability to understand complex systems
- Preferably experience from high growth saas companies, preferably within marketing or data space.
- Superior spoken and written english skills are essential
- You will work from our office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values. We’re excited to meet you!
- Joining a startup with some of the most experienced tech people in Copenhagen.
- You will report to our CMO/Co-Founder and be surrounded by awesome people so there will be lots of opportunities to grow both your career
- Nice salary and equity for the right candidate
- Lunch at the office
- Office, with a sea-view, in the heart of Copenhagen.