Dreamdata is a fast growing and well funded Saas company. Our product is a B2B revenue attribution platform that helps B2B companies get insights on how they generate revenue.
We’ve been growing fast this far, but to continue our aspired trajectory we know we need more hands on deck to help us continue to grow our sales pipeline and revenue.
That's where you come in.
You'll join the data-driven marketing team to help scale the growth engine and hit ambitious targets. You'll do this by developing automated and scalable revenue operations processes, running experiments, and pushing the envelope to unlock scale and ROI.
What You’ll Do
- Drive pipeline: You’ll develop and execute revenue growth experiments to hit aggressive targets. You’ll obsess over new ways to scale and unlock ROI.
- Love Zapier and HubSpot so much that you can’t help trying to continuously optimize and automate how things are running using these tools.
- Architect, automate and build scalable revenue operation processes systems that include data extraction, cloud functions, enrichment functions, detection of buying intent signals, and optimization of existing email and LinkedIn outreach engines.
- Collaborate with teams to ideate and implement new experiments that help drive revenue growth.
- Create and monitor reporting dashboards for all teams, and conduct continuous data analyses to improve core processes
Example of projects you’ll work on:
Implement and develop customer acquisition tools, such as Apollo, while finding a workaround to perform custom actions that are not allowed due to API limitations by scraping data in real time through API network calls.
Monitor and improve our multi-channel enrollment orchestration including simultaneous ads, LinkedIn, SMS, and email outreach.
Our current data analytics stack mainly includes:
- Data ingestion: Airbyte, Segment, Fivetran
- Storage: BigQuery
- Transformation: DataForm
- BI tools: Looker Studio
- Data Activation: Hightouch, Segment, Zapier
- Outreach solution: Customer.io, Intercom, Apollo
- CRM: Hubspot
A hacker’s mentality with structured problem-solving skills. You obsess over finding novel ways to drive revenue and eke out as much yield as possible from a given funnel. We place a big emphasis on creativity matched with the ability to break down an ambiguous problem into solvable components.
You should have at least 2+ years of experience in analytics engineering, business intelligence, revenue operations, growth marketing or a similar role.
Ability to write SQL or Python.
Experience with data modeling, ETL processes, and data warehousing is a plus.
You have a natural fit for both technical and business challenges. We are building technology solutions to solve business-oriented challenges, so strong business acumen is needed for the role.
Entrepreneurial mindset. You will be building everything from the ground up and will have to wear many hats, all while operating independently.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not meet all of the qualifications. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values. We’re excited to meet you!
- Joining a startup with some of the most experienced tech people in Copenhagen.
- You will report to our CMO/Co-Founder and be surrounded by awesome people so there will be lots of opportunities to grow both your career
- Nice salary and equity for the right candidate
- Lunch at the office
- Office, with a sea-view, in the heart of Copenhagen.
The position's Interviewing Process
Meet your manager, Steffen, CMO: get to know each other and set yourself up for success in this process.
Do a take-home case study where we don't ask you to solve our problems, but we look for your creative insights. It's the perfect time to show off what you know.
Case study review with Steffen, Lars and Ole, the Dreamdata co-founders. This is also a good time to ask difficult questions and see if we are a good match for you!