Technical Onboarding Manager
Dreamdata is a fast growing and well funded SaaS company. Our product is a B2B revenue attribution platform that helps B2B companies get insights on how they generate revenue.
We’ve been growing fast this far, but to continue our aspired trajectory we know we need more hands on deck to help empower our customers and set them up for success. That's where you come in.
You'll join the Customer Success Team as a Technical Onboarding Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in ensuring a seamless and successful onboarding process for our clients.
As a Technical Onboarding Manager, you will guide our clients through the technical setup of Dreamdata software, leveraging our setup documentation and providing expert assistance to ensure a smooth transition to our platform. You will also scope the solution for prospective clients during the pre-sales phase.
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their specific technical requirements and business objectives.
- Assist clients in configuring the software according to their needs.
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients during onboarding, ensuring a positive experience.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that may arise during the setup process.
- Act as a liaison between the client and our product, engineering, and data science teams to escalate and address complex technical challenges.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Dreamdata software and its capabilities.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest product features and updates to communicate them to clients effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This is a customer-facing role.
- Strong technical background with experience in software setup and configuration.
- You might have worked in a past role within business intelligence or data analytics as you will be helping customers understand and analyse their data. At least basic skills of SQL would be a significant advantage.
- We are building technology solutions to solve business-oriented challenges, so strong business acumen is needed for the role.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You will be building everything from the ground up and will have to wear many hats, all while operating independently
- Eligibility to work from our office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Joining a startup with some of the most experienced tech people in Copenhagen.
- You will report to our Director of Customer Success and be surrounded by awesome people so there will be lots of opportunities to grow both your career and personal network
- Nice salary and equity for the right candidate
- Lunch at the office
- Office, with a sea-view, in the heart of Copenhagen.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may only meet some qualifications. We always seek outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who embody these values. We’re excited to meet you!