Gaia's mission begins with the world’s first IVF insurance product that predicts fertility outcomes and insures against the risk of failure, a major moment for modernising the family planning process. Underpinning our product is a proprietary predictive technology that adds a layer of certainty to an expensive, complicated, desperate, opaque but resolutely hopeful space.
We have raised $30million in funding to date, our A round at the end of 2021 was led by Atomico (read why here). We are FCA regulated, and trade on the Lloyd's of London market as a cover holder of Beazley.
We exist so that anyone who wants to have a family can try. Our goal is to create 5,000 families by 2025. We are ambitious, brave and hyper focused when it comes to the means to do this.
Gaia’s product manager will be responsible for driving Gaia’s product roadmap. The PM will ensure all stakeholders are aligned on the roadmap, and collaborate with cross-functional teams, specifically engineering, design and marketing to deliver and launch the products.
Product Roadmap and Delivery:
- Own the delivery of the H2’23 product roadmap and beyond, ensuring risks are mitigated and timelines are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to ensure alignment and successful execution of the product roadmap.
- Run user testing, analyse data and continuously iterate on features / products to drive continuous improvement.
- Continuously evaluate and prioritise features, enhancements, and bug fixes based on customer feedback, market dynamics, and business priorities
- Collaborate with sales and member success teams to gather members’ insights, understand user needs, and ensure ongoing member satisfaction.
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify areas for product development or enhancement.
- Provide guidance and support throughout the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
- Build prototypes and conduct product demos for internal teams and external partners/clients.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop effective product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
- Define and track key performance metrics (KPIs) to evaluate product success and drive data-informed decision-making.
You’re a great candidate if you have
- 3-4 years of experience of building consumer facing products and leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience in taking a product from idea to execution, delivering product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and navigating technical implementation discussions.
- Experience at a fast growth company.
- Experience with prototyping and user testing tools.
What we’re testing for
- You understand the importance of prioritisation and are able to focus on what is right for the business, while keeping our Members at the forefront of your decision making.
- You’re collaborative and can work cross-functionally with engineering, design and operations teams to nurture our current product and develop new products with our Members at the centre of all decisions.
- You demonstrate the necessity to keep the highest quality on all aspects of the product by consistently checking and identifying opportunities for new products while driving growth in registered members.
- You’ve shown you can run user research and make data-led decisions to anticipate ‘what’s next’.
Salary + Benefits offering
- £70 - 75k Private Healthcare, Fertility Support, Pension, Equity, Professional Development budget.
- How we work: 3 days in the office (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday), 2 days optional at home and August remote.
- Our office: Great Western Studios, in Westbourne Park.
If you’re eager for a challenge, want to get stuck in and you're ready to make an impact on other people’s lives, apply below!
We aim to respond to all applicants within 2 weeks. There is no deadline for the application, our Product Manager role will be live until filled.