Clinic Partnerships Manager (US)
Gaia's mission begins with the world’s first IVF insurance product that predicts fertility outcomes and insures against the risk of failure, a major moment for modernising the family planning process. Underpinning our product is a proprietary predictive technology that adds a layer of certainty to an expensive, complicated, desperate, opaque but resolutely hopeful space.
We have raised $30million in funding to date, our A round at the end of 2021 was led by Atomico (read why here). We are FCA regulated, and trade on the Lloyd's of London market as a cover holder of Beazley.
We exist so that anyone who wants to have a family can try. Our goal is to create 5,000 families by 2025. We are ambitious, brave and hyper focused when it comes to the means to do this.
Everyone who wants a family should have the chance to try. For the 1 in 6 families that struggle to conceive, fertility treatments are an option but they are expensive. We created the world’s first IVF insurance allowing more people who wish to be parents to pursue treatment with increased financial flexibility. Because the difference between having a child or not should not be how rich you are.
Clinic partnerships are central to Gaia’s business and value proposition. In this role, you will own US clinic strategy and development at the intersection of marketing, product, and sales. This role will be based in the US.
What you will own:
- Gaia’s clinic partnership strategy in support of overall business goals
- End-to-end clinic relationships, from initial outreach to ongoing account development
- Clinic marketing, operations, and reporting, leveraging cross-functional resources
The role and responsibilities:
- Refine and develop Gaia’s clinic partnership model
- Build clinic target list based on strategy/desired outcomes
- Own end-to-end clinic relationships from initial outreach to ongoing account development, including:
- Partnering with legal to negotiate and deliver all contracts
- Partnering with marketing to unlock clinic’ success (collateral, campaigns, PR, etc)
- Partnering with product and operations to improve the 2-way integration of clinic into Gaia’s UX and processes
- Own clinic KPIs and report on clinic performance vs targets
- Represent Gaia amongst the clinic/medical community
You’ll be a great candidate for this role if you:
- You have ~6 years of experience managing partnerships/relationships
- Are a healthcare expert with existing relationships and fluency in the field
- Are talented at forming and nurturing relationships
- Have a head for business and numbers
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have the ability to collaborate internally across functions to drive channel success
- Put mission and team before individual goals
Salary + Benefits offering:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Health insurance
- 401k (Pension)
- An annual Personal Development Budget
If you’re eager for a challenge, want to get stuck in and you're ready to make an impact on other people’s lives, apply below!
We aim to respond to all applicants within 2 weeks. There is no deadline for the application, our Clinic Partnerships Manager role will be live until filled.