Senior Product Designer
90% of the 200 top global cities have a housing crisis and it’s too difficult for property developers to build the places we need. To keep up with demand, the property industry needs to keep evolving.
LandTech is part of that evolution.
We’re supercharging the whole development process by building technology for every stage of a property developer's journey towards unlocking land. We started nine years ago, with two co-founders who built a product to help understand the development potential of any piece of land – LandInsight
Fast forward to now, and that product is the industry standard for site sourcing and assessment, and we’re a multi-million-pound business carving a path to international success…
Put simply, our mission is, “Drive tech-enabled change for developers to shape the communities of the future.”
A multi award winning, value driven company, offering a unique challenge as part of a High Performance Organisational culture that will push you out of your comfort zone, yet offer the support, guidance and empowerment to help you both grow and thrive on this rewarding journey.
Offering a Hybrid working environment and flexible working arrangements, we holistically support both your personal and professional development. We provide quarterly performance reviews, strategic training and transparent career pathways; all the way through to offering personal development funds, cross departmental socials, and exciting and informative learning workshops.
The Technology team at LandTech is a diverse mix of people spanning four disciplines - Product, Delivery, Engineering and Data. We operate in an open, collaborative and cross-functional environment, solving difficult problems for our customers. We empower teams and individuals to build, deliver and operate high quality technical solutions to help our customers, and we're proud of our work!
The Product team at LandTech is made up of Designers and Product Managers who share some core values. We’re curious, we have a passion for deeply understanding our users’ needs and we’re determined to deliver high quality user experiences. We do a lot of research to figure out what matters to our users, determine which problems we want to solve and in what order. Once we’ve honed in on a problem we work collaboratively to design and test the solution, build and launch it.
To design and test compelling, elegant solutions for our users. This role will have the chance to lead strategic projects, influence product direction, and shape the future of the design system. You will own both the UX and UI and will also contribute to building out and/or maintaining the design system as we leverage our market-leading position in the UK. This role will report to the Lead Product Designer and will work closely with a small cross functional team consisting of Engineers and Product Managers.
- Work with a Product Manager to deeply understand the problem to be solved and our user’s requirements for the solution. That will be achieved through research and user testing.
- Lead and participate in solution ideation sessions either with a Product Manager and/or stakeholders from across the business (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering).
- Produce low fidelity designs before working closely with a Product Manager and Engineering to refine those designs.
- Produce prototypes to bring your designs to life. The prototypes will be used both to communicate proposed user flows internally and test solutions with users.
- Own and lead structured user testing sessions to validate your overarching solutions as well as the fine detail of the UI/UX.
- Produce high fidelity designs and prototypes to communicate the final designs to Engineering.
- Develop, contribute to, and maintain UI components within the design system to ensure a consistent and optimised user experience.
- As features are being built, work with a highly collaborative cross-functional team to steer the execution from a UI and UX perspective.
- Contribute significant insights and expertise to the product roadmap and strategic initiatives, leveraging your knowledge to optimise user experience and business impact.