Specialty Physician - Georgia (US)
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, including Specialized Women's Health, Specialized Men's Health and Specialized LGBTQIA+ Health in the US. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 100+ clients and partners in UK&I; including NVIDIA, Mercedes, Disney, Santander, Capgemini, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on it's global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
We are dedicated to providing inclusive and comprehensive healthcare support for individuals in the often overlooked areas of women's health, men's health, and LGBTQIA+ health. Our mission is to empower and support everyone in their health journey. Our services include asynchronous chat, one-on-one virtual consultations, diagnostics and prescriptions, and a library of evidence-based content, as well as live events that offer additional opportunities for education and community building. We believe that access to high-quality healthcare resources is a fundamental human right, and we are committed to providing our patients with the best possible care and support.
Best of all, it’s paid for by employers, so it’s completely free. Peppy is an employee benefit that does not replace the person’s own health insurance, nor interfere with their relationship with their own provider. Instead, Peppy provides an additive service.
Likewise, Peppy does not interfere with their health insurance and there are no deductibles, co-pays, prior authorizations, concerns about in-network or out-of-network benefits, nor is the HSA impacted.
Peppy is designed to provide access to board-certified, licensed providers in minutes, not months. We are not health coaches, navigators, nor are we a referral service.
While the current healthcare system forces practitioners to push patients through quickly, Peppy’s platform provides the foundation for an ongoing relationship. Clinicians receive more time for patient education, more flexibility for evaluations, a personalized plan of care, and follow-ups.
Our team of NP’s are already supporting clients across all 50 states and we’re looking for experienced physicians who are passionate about delivering incredible health support.
Our tech-for-good model has already proven to be hugely successful in the UK. We currently serve more than 80 industry-leading clients, including Disney, Estee Lauder, JP Morgan and Procter & Gamble. In 2020, we partnered with a global insurer, Vitality, to include expert menopause support within the scope of its health plan — a world first.
We’ve already built a world-class clinical leadership team including two former presidents of the North American Menopause Society (NAMS), the past president of the International Menopause Society, (IMS), the British Menopause Society (BMS) and the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH).
- Support Peppy’s delivery capabilities across the US
- Consult with clients through asynchronous chat and private consultations on the specific health needs that brought them to Peppy
- Provide a personalized, tailored plan of care, including support, diagnosis, prescription, and lifestyle recommendations
- Act as a collaborating physician for our Nurse Practitioners, if needed.
Who are we looking for?
- 4-6 hours per week ad hoc basis (further details will be provided). Possibility to increase hours if desired. 100% remote.
- Resident in IMLC participating state (IMLC licence preferred)
- Residing and licensed in Georgia
- Licenses in IN, MS, MO, SC - a bonus
- Education: MD or DO
- Unencumbered State license to practice medicine
- Appropriate active board-certification in Family Medicine
- Documentation of 15 hours CEs relevant to Women’s Healthcare, Men’s Healthcare or LGBTQIA+ Healthcare within the last 2 years
Why work for Peppy:
- Fully remote: work from home within the US
- Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.
- Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
Equality & Diversity
See more open positions at Peppy
Something looks off?