Revenue Operations Associate
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
Life as our Revenue Operations Associate at Peppy:
- Work closely with the Revenue leaders to support the growth team at Peppy. (e.g. building out board packs and executive reporting).
- Partner directly with Sales, Demand Generation and Finance/Leadership Teams to optimise current processes.
- Conduct insightful analyses to proactively help inform various business decisions (e.g. sales metrics, pipeline management, data enrichment).
- Help to maintain the tools used by the sales team, primarily focussed on data integrity within HubSpot.
- Own and manage the administrative process with financial and legal information within HubSpot.
Our dream Revenue Operations Associate has:
- 2+ years in RevOps/SalesOps or Commercial support/analyst role in a high-growth SaaS or technology company.
- Administration experience with best-in-class CRMs (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong, Outreach), with a desire to learn how to become an expert.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with financial models and/or analytics tools.
- Curious and proactive individual with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects at once across multiple business units.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Access to Peppy: You can receive free unlimited access to the Peppy app to use our Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Women’s Health or Men’s Health services.
Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including VitalityGP, optical, dental and hearing coverage.
Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Remote-First: We're a remote-first business, rather than remote-only. So you can choose between working from home, or in a shared WeWork office or somewhere in between, as long as it's within the UK.
Socials: We encourage our employees to join our in-person team events and socials to build stronger connections within your team. If you live outside London, your travel expenses for these events are on us too!
Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
See more open positions at Peppy
Something looks off?