Community Events Manager
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
We’re looking for a Community Events Manager to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who want to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
Life as our Community Events Manager looks like:
- Designing, planning, and executing 30+ high-energy virtual live events per month to engage and educate our in-app users - no two days are the same!
- Coordinating an array of event details, from handpicking guest speakers to sculpting the perfect content, lining up the technology needs, and actioning post-event activities - you're the conductor of this symphony!
- Overseeing the entire event process, with a keen eye for detail, ensuring all elements are delivered punctually and within budget.
- Crafting and igniting innovative marketing strategies that promote our events to our user base and beyond - you're the spark that fuels interest and drives attendance.
- Harnessing the power of email campaigns and other marketing tools to maximise event attendance and engagement.
- Monitoring event performance, gathering insights, and utilising this knowledge to enhance marketing efforts and refine future events - you're always on the pulse, seeking ways to do better.
- Collaborating seamlessly with internal teams, including Clinical Directors, Content and Client Success to align event strategies with broader company goals - you're the glue that holds us all together.
- Networking with external partners, speakers, or influencers, forming alliances to ensure successful event partnerships - you're our ambassador in the field.
- Proactively seeking user feedback to refine our event content and delivery - you're our users' champion, ensuring their voice is heard and reflected in our events.
- Creating a positive, engaging, and informative atmosphere within each event - you're the host of our virtual party, setting the tone for every interaction.
Our dream Community Events Manager has:
- 4+ years’ of hands-on experience in event planning, marketing; preferably in the healthcare or tech sector.
- An impressive track record of orchestrating and managing multiple events simultaneously.
- Robust project management skills, complete with the ability to stay cool under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, with a flair for building relationships.
- Experience with virtual event platforms and technology.
- Ability to work both independently and as a vibrant part of a team.
- Familiarity with the healthcare sector would be a cherry on top.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Access to Peppy: You can receive free unlimited access to the Peppy app to use our Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Women’s Health or Men’s Health services.
Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including VitalityGP, optical, dental and hearing coverage.
Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Remote-First: We're a remote-first business, rather than remote-only. So you can choose between working from home, or in a shared WeWork office or somewhere in between, as long as it's within the UK.
Socials: We encourage our employees to join our in-person team events and socials to build stronger connections within your team. If you live outside London, your travel expenses for these events are on us too!
Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
See more open positions at Peppy
Something looks off?