Software Engineering, Design
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
We’re on a mission to support the taboo, forgotten and under-served areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Specialised Men’s Health and Specialised Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• $45mil Series B fundraise announced in January ‘23, led by Albion VC.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 250+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Europe.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
What our marketing team say:
“Working at Peppy means working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth, collaborative environment where everyone can make a positive difference. I've always felt trusted to bring my expertise to the team and be given space to innovate and think creatively!” - Will Lawton, Demand Generation Lead
We are looking for a superstar designer to join our marketing team. As a designer, you’ll apply the brand across all physical and digital touchpoints. We’re looking for someone that can bring creative thinking and strong execution to any application. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the brand by enforcing guidelines across departments — while also having the flexibility to evolve the brand as it grows.
Life as our Graphic Designer:
- Deliver Peppy’s creative output for both internal and external marketing needs , developing design concepts that meet business objectives and drive affinity for the brand
- Generate design concepts and artwork for external and internal communications, including but not limited to creative campaign aesthetics, print collateral, social media content, sales presentations, event materials and email templates
- Ensure timely delivery of design and creative projects, maintaining quality control over design outputs
- Collaborate with the wider team in pursuit of our ambition to ‘not be boring’. Come up with creative and bold ideas that take our brand to market and contribute to the ongoing evolution of our visual language,
- Understand Peppy’s audience and align all design and creative initiatives with their expectations, maintaining a consistent brand image
Our dream Graphic Designer has:
- 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates creative thinking and execution
- A keen eye for typography and layout
- A passion for design culture with a desire to grow and develop
- The ability to work collaboratively and proactively with all internal stakeholders, communicating effectively both orally and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, leading design projects from concept to completion
- Experience in graphic design and creating motion graphics, with outstanding knowledge of Adobe creative suite e.g. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, limitations of online and offline design work, and a deep understanding of modern web design for mobile devices
- A working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development, the creative process, and an understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Bonus points for knowledge and experience in designing WordPress and Hubspot landing pages, and designing using Canva and/or Figma
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Access to Peppy: You can receive free unlimited access to the Peppy app to use our Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Women’s Health or Men’s Health services.
Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including VitalityGP, optical, dental and hearing coverage.
Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
Pension: We offer an up to 5% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Remote-First: We're a remote-first business, rather than remote-only. So you can choose between working from home, or in a shared WeWork office or somewhere in between, as long as it's within the UK.
Socials: We encourage our employees to join our in-person team events and socials to build stronger connections within your team. If you live outside London, your travel expenses for these events are on us too!
Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook delivered in time for your first day.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
See more open positions at Peppy
Something looks off?