Junior Customer Support Agent
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
We are Ramp, a well-funded scaleup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
We’re looking for a Junior Customer Support Agent to support Ramp's clients. Someone who is excited by the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain, focused and deeply detail-oriented.
Your future work will include
- Responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries, questions, and complaints via various channels, including email, live chat, and social media platforms.
- Providing accurate and detailed information about Ramp Network’s products, services, and platform functionalities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to onboarding, transactions, and technical difficulties.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including development and product teams, to address complex customer issues and provide effective solutions.
- Proactively identify patterns or trends in customer inquiries and provide feedback to improve product features and user experience.
- Assist in creating and updating customer support documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and user guides.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of customer support processes and workflows.
- Maintain a positive and empathetic attitude while working under pressure to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
What we are looking for in candidates
- Previous experience in customer support, preferably in the technology or fintech industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralized finance (nice to have).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in using customer support software and tools for ticket management and communication.
- Flexibility to work in shifts and weekends, as customer support may require 24/7 coverage.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred, but not required.
Salary: PLN 4500-6000 gross
📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
🏠 comfy workspaces located in Warsaw and Wrocław,
💻 Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
⚕️ private medical insurance for you and your spouse/children,
👩🎓 self-growth and conference budget to help you grow (PLN 2000 per year),
🔝 impacting decision-making and taking a high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
See more open positions at Ramp
Something looks off?