Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Team Lead
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
We‘re looking for an experienced Transaction Monitoring Team Lead to join our Risk & Compliance team. In this role, you will lead and enable a team of Transaction Monitoring Specialists operating in a shift-based system that spans the full 24-hour period. While you’ll not be required to work at night, occasional late-evening shifts or weekends are a part of the job.
Your future work will include
- Leading and managing a team of Transaction Monitoring Specialists.
- Providing guidance, training, and performance feedback to keep the team well-performing.
- Evaluating transaction monitoring performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the Global Financial Crime Operations Manager to refine strategy.
- Collaborating with teams across the organization to enhance transaction monitoring.
- Conducting KYC checks, monitoring transactions for fraudulent activity, analyzing data, conducting name screening checks, writing reports, and documenting evidence.
- Providing subject matter expertise on fraud operation processes.
- Keeping up to date with the latest fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations.
What we are looking for in candidates
- 3+ years of experience in fraud risk operations, transaction monitoring, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in leading Risk & Compliance teams.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT regulations and guidelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure the safety of our customers.
- Roll-up-the-sleeves and everything-is-possible attitude.
- Discovery Interview - 30 min
- Home-based task
- Final Interview - 45-60 min
- 💰13 000 - 16 000 PLN gross on a contract of employment,
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 👩🎓 the yearly self-development and conference budget up to 2000 PLN to help you grow,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw; working from home 1-2 days a week is also an option,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner,
- 💻 Macbook, and any other tools you may need at work,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!