Junior Financial Crime Operations Analyst - Evening/Night Shift
IT, Accounting & Finance, Operations
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
You will be crucial in supporting our efforts to combat financial crime and maintain the highest compliance standards. This role will allow you to learn more about Financial Crime Operations and take your first steps in this area with the support of your colleagues.
We offer a 3-month contract, with a possibility of an extension. There is an option to work hybrid, from the office or remotely. This is a shift-based role, and shift patterns span the entire 24-hour period, you will be required to work full-time five days per week (including weekends).
🔎 What we are looking for in candidates
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify patterns and anomalies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Communication in English is a must (B2 level is a minimum).
- Interest in financial crime prevention and a desire to contribute to a growing team.
- A willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
- Flexibility to work the specified evening shift hours and availability for in-person training in the Warsaw office.
👉🏻 Your responsibilities will include
- Performing name screening and basic fraud alert management to promptly identify and address suspicious activities.
- Assisting in monitoring transactions to detect and investigate potential financial crimes, including money laundering, fraud, and other illicit activities.
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks on customer accounts and transactions to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating with other team members to review and assess alerts, ensuring accurate and effective decision-making.
- Contributing to the documentation of processes, procedures, and investigation outcomes.
- Providing support to the broader Financial Crime Operations team as needed.
💡 Bonus points:
- Previous experience in Customer Due Diligence (CDD), name screening, or fraud alert management is helpful but not required.
- Prior experience in a call center or operations center environment is advantageous.
- Availability for a quick start will be an advantage.
🎁 We offer:
- 💰 5500-7000 PLN gross salary per month on a contract of mandate.
- 🏠 Comfy workspace located in Warsaw, we expect you to work in hybrid or fully remote mode.
- 💻 Macbook, and any other tools you may need at work
- 🕵🏽♀️ Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the financial crime operations area.
- 🔝 Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and practices in the financial technology industry.
- 💡 A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity and creativity.
- ⚡ Efficient recruitment process: you will meet with the Talent Acquisition Team Lead or Partner, followed by a shirt task and possible offer of employment.
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!