Growth Marketing Intern - Remote Anywhere
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Neil Gaiman's editor, Nora Roberts' book marketer, and GRRM’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to assist our Community Managers and help grow Reedsy's supply of professionals (editors, designers, marketers, etc), build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Execute on our current outreach strategy, including: lead generation, A/B testing, email campaigns, replying to leads, and recording campaign performance;
- Develop new growth avenues for freelancer acquisition, improve our processes and conversion (increase in the number of submitted and/or approved applications);
- Review applications and select appropriate professionals according to our predefined criteria; and
- Onboard new professionals.
- Analytical mind
- Experience automating and scaling outreach
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of onboarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Customer support experience (Intercom, Crisp, Zendesk, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Proven experience in scaling acquisition for a startup or a fast-growing company;
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds.
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor
- Work from home.
£12k – £21k
Something looks off?