Talent Acquisition Intern - Remote Europe
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to assist the Reedsy Talent team in hiring a few high-impact employees each year. We’ll look not only for the most talented but also the ones who understand the purpose of Reedsy. We take our time and carefully select every new Reedsian — "hire fast, fire fast" is not our model.
- Review applications for open roles and fast-track top ones;
- Seek out passive talent;
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers;
- Identify alternative strategies to attract new talent; and
- Work with our Talent team to create and develop a great candidate experience.
- Analytical mind;
- Eye to detail to find the perfect match for the team;
- Autonomous ways of working and motivation to familiarise yourself with new topics;
- Strong writing skills and native-level English speaker.
- Previous experience in screening candidates;
- Understanding of marketing and technical profiles;
- Experience with tech platforms available for recruiting
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor.
€12k – €24k
Something looks off?