Community Growth Manager - Remote
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor, and George R.R. Martin’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to expand Reedsy’s reach in the publishing world and further grow our community of top publishing professionals (such as editors, designers and marketers). You will work closely with our Lead Generation Specialist.
- Raise awareness and engage with our existing community, as well as with prospective users, by creating content for social media and email campaigns, running webinars, and developing partnerships;
- Implement referral campaigns and drive user advocacy;
- Tap into new audiences and try unproven community growth strategies;
- Contribute to developing the Reedsy brand as a seal of professional excellence in the publishing world;
- Engage our existing network of Reedsy professionals and contribute to foster a sense of community; and
- Manage our relationships with our professionals, collect their feedback and report it to our support and product teams.
This role is for a creative marketer with significant experience in building communities. Here’s what we look for:
- At least 3 years of proven experience designing and implementing successful community growth initiatives across a variety of channels;
- Experience writing branded content (social and emails);
- Experience running webinars and online events;
- Experience in mobile video creation and editing; and
- Ability to collect and analyze performance data (using UTMs, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and our internal admin) and use the insights to inform your decisions;
- Experience developing your own creative projects, and familiarity with the challenges our community might face;
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds; and
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor.
- Work from home;
- Paid paternal and maternal leave;
- Reedski, our annual ski trip.
€35k – €50k