Content Marketing Intern - Remote
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Neil Gaiman's editor, Nora Roberts' book marketer, and GRRM’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
A full-time internship where you will take a hands-on role in executing Reedsy’s content marketing strategy, with a focus on creating blog content to acquire leads. You will learn and action the marketing team’s proven approach for:
- Keyword research: determining what topics and keywords to attack;
- Content creation: how to write a best-in-class blog post that blows the competition out of the water;
- Content promotion: getting eyeballs and clicks;
- Working efficiently in a flexible, independent, remote environment.
In short, if you have an interest in startup culture and want to learn SEO, content marketing and lead generation, then this is your perfect role.
- Strong interest in content marketing, SEO and startups;
- Native-level English speaker;
- Can communicate ideas clearly and succinctly through writing;
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proven writing background (i.e. blogs, essays);
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds.
- An urge to initiate and act on your own ideas;
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor
- Work from home.
€12k – €24k