Growth Marketing Intern (Discovery) - Remote
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Neil Gaiman's editor, Nora Roberts' book marketer, and GRRM’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to assist the Reedsy Discovery Team and help grow our book reviewer community. You will learn about marketing automation, email outreach, conversion optimization, and community building.
In your internship, you will:
- Generate scalable ideas for growing our book reviewer community;
- Find book reviewers and their contact details using different acquisition tools and techniques;
- Handle automated email campaigns;
- Write email copy that can convert your grandma to a Discovery reviewer;
- Evaluate book reviewer applications; and
- Introduce new reviewers to Discovery.
- Experience identifying audiences and targeting them with marketing campaigns
- Analytical mind
- Good understanding of Google Sheets and basic statistics
- Experience dealing with customers
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- A desire to initiate and act on your own ideas;
- Proven experience in scaling acquisition for a startup or a fast-growing company;
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds; and
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor.
- Work from home.
€12k – €24k