Head of Performance Marketing - Remote
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Neil Gaiman's editor, Nora Roberts' book marketer, and GRRM’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to lead our paid acquisition strategy, whether it is with Google Ads or social advertising, for both the demand (authors) and supply (publishing professionals) sides of our marketplace.
- Work with our CMO to define priorities;
- Design and execute campaigns across all channels (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.);
- Suggest new creatives for our Illustrator to make;
- Suggest new lead magnets for the content marketing team to create;
- Provide weekly reporting on CPA, ROAS, Conversion Rates, Volume, and other key metrics;
- Own an 5-figure monthly budget across multiple channels and scale strategies offering a positive ROI.
- 5+ years of experience with Paid Performance Advertising, with Facebook/IG, Youtube and Google at scale ($1m - $10m/year);
- Experience with conversion rate optimization;
- Highly analytical mind;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and other analytics tools;
- Strong copywriting skills and native-level English speaker.
- Proven experience in scaling acquisition for a startup or a fast-growing company;
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds.
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor
- Work from home;
- Paid paternal and maternal leave;
- Reedski, our annual ski trip.
€40k – €60k