Customer Happiness Manager - Remote
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Neil Gaiman's editor, Nora Roberts' book marketer, and GRRM’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to offer support to authors, creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), and optimize conversion.
You will be part of a team of 8. Your role will involve:
- Offering support to Reedsy users;
- Reviewing projects submitted on the platform;
- Building customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Reedsy's features to them;
- Maintaining and update our FAQ based on user feedback and questions;
- Suggesting product features based on user feedback; and
- Contributing to maintaining a high NPS (currently at 86!).
- Customer support experience (Intercom, Crisp, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience automating support processes
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills, you can write clearly and accurately, with perfect grammar and spelling
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds.
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor
- Work from home;
- Paid paternal and maternal leave;
- Reedski, our annual ski trip.
$25k – $45k