Sales Development Representative
Fully remote role in Atlanta
Role Overview 🚀
At Uncapped, we help ambitious founders realize their dreams. If you are looking for your next role in Sales, come join a high-performing team working with the Founders and decision-makers of high-growth companies within the US. We are transforming the way digital companies can grow their revenue, and SDRs start the long-term relationship by initiating communication with prospective customers. Our solutions delight our customers; our compensation plans are competitive; and our approach to your training, mentoring, and development is hands-on and designed for your success.
We are on a path to becoming a significant company with global influence, and you will be working at the intersection of technology companies and venture capital investment. This role offers an opportunity to join a company and materially contribute directly to its growth. You will learn from experienced colleagues and accomplished sales leaders who will help you develop an "investor's point of view" to qualify prospective customers. This is an exciting time at Uncapped: a fast-paced environment with tremendous potential as we create solutions that empower entrepreneurs to focus on changing the world.
About Uncapped 👫
Founded in 2019 and headquartered in London, Uncapped is the fastest, most affordable way for growing online businesses to fund marketing and inventory. We provide lending volumes of between £50k to £10m without credit checks, personal guarantees, warrants, equity, or compounding interest -- and make money by charging a low flat fee that is paid back from future sales revenue. Uncapped has raised $120 million from investors including Lakestar, Mouro Capital, Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Seedcamp, and All Iron Ventures.
What you will do ✍️
You will develop and own a portfolio of successful prospects by offering a solution that solves a huge pain point for digital companies and beats alternatives head-to-head. Our customers love what we offer, and 90% take more capital. Great word of mouth brings plenty of qualified leads.
- Target outreach: Initiate and follow-up communications to potential investment targets through multiple mediums (emails, calls, professional networks).
- Pipeline management: Develop and nurture an investment leads pipeline, providing accurate flow predictions and leveraging our CRM system effectively.
- Strategy: Design and implement outreach strategies that you will formulate with our sales leaders, setting our path for growth.
- Knowledge: Become a subject matter expert about target's investment options and how it compares with our product.
- Collaboration: Contribute to the ongoing development of sales related systems, processes, and business practices by sharing recommendations to improve efficiency and capacity and updating our script to focus on key customer needs.
- Culture: Lead by example to create an inspiring team environment where ideas are shared, and openness is valued alongside impact to customers.
Who you are 👀
- You have a good academic record (ideally a bachelor’s degree) and a history of thinking outside the box.
- You are an extremely good communicator in English, and comfortable working across different cultures
- You are interested in the high-growth businesses ecosystem, specifically e-commerce, SaaS, and D2C business models (or you want to learn quickly about the ecosystem.)
- You may have some experience in a people or customer-centric role, such as sales or partnerships
- You will ideally be a natural people person: charismatic, emotionally intelligent, and able to adapt your communication style to your audience.
- You have excellent analytical and administrations skills
- You are organized and have great attention to detail; nothing gets past you.
- Experience with HubSpot or a similar sales platform would be beneficial
What we offer 🎁
We’re a fast-growing startup with huge goals. So everyone does their best work, and we provide the benefits our team really wants. We’re continually adding to this list as new people join -- here are some of the things you can expect:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working: Remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility
- Unlimited time off to relax and see the world
- A personal growth fund that helps you to become your best
- Weekly recognition and awards that celebrate all the wins, both big and small
- Annual retreat abroad to hang out with your team on a paid staff trip
- A workspace just for you, with $450 to optimise your home office
We are only able to consider applications from those who are eligible to work in the USA without requiring sponsorship.